The Little Black Bag

August 27, 2016



Some girls have their staple black pumps. Some girls have their little black dresses. But I have my little black bag and saying that I'm in love would probably be an understatement. But what's a little black bag you may ask? I guess it works along with the same concept of the little black dress-- except it's a bag. Original. I know. 

I picked up this little staple of a purse when I went back to the motherland during Spring Break. I saw it at a little local store and I had been looking for a black back-pack for those casual days. It came out to be around $4 (I KNOW I KNOW.) and it's versatile color, spacious interior and size gradually became the bag that for my hand gravitated to each time. There's something about a tiny back-pack that really cleans up a look. I still don't know what it is yet. I just love how the black it gives off the perfect amount of class but the back-pack itself calls for a relaxed look. 

Once again, homegirl is back at it again with her personal uniform: slap on a pair of jeans with a top (preferably striped, of course.) and slide into those Birkenstocks. I've been really liking mock-neck tops lately. In a sense, I guess that's me attempting to put myself out there and step out of my comfort zone. But I'm glad that I did, it calls for a nice but subtle statement. Plus, it's a nice change from a regular 'ol top. 

Also, can we talk about how Parisian this outfit looks right now? Hey, I've never been to Paris before (*coughHINT* *coughMOMDAD*) so this is close enough and I LOVE IT. - A

6ixty8ight top // Hollister jeans // Miniso back-pack // Birkenstock shoes // Walmart + Nordstrom Rack accessories 


You Might Also Like

0 comments